Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Check this out: Orange Leaf

Ahh the wonderful world of self serve yogurt.

"Eat me"

So when I first heard about this yogurt craze I decided to go to the nearest frozen yogurt shop to me. It was a little contemporary place called Orange Leaf sitting in the wealthy part of Boca next to Trulucks and Cheese Course.
And I'll say right now that if you have never had self serve frozen yogurt, stop reading this blog and GET SOME RIGHT NOW.
There are multiple flavors you can choose from and each machine is grouped in two's so you can even get a combination of two adjacent flavors, every now and again the flavors are circulated and I honestly don't care too much because next to the flavors are all the toppings you get to choose from. The toppings range from strawberries, blueberries, kiwis and cherries, to brownie bits, cookie dough, sprinkles and even mochi pieces.
***The price is determined by how many ounces that lump of yogurt and toppings all adds up to. Most places are about 43-46 cents per ounce so don't make the same mistake I did and end up paying 7 bucks for for a cup of frozen yogurt!!***
It's a definite must and if you don't, you're missing out!!

11 comments:

  1. Never had so much choice with my frozen yogurt before. Seems like somewhere i'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it looks good, the picture also looks...tacky. Throw some blueberries and strawberries on some soft-serve icecream and sell it for $20 :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep going to say that looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Tg4Fans...sometimes expensive food can be made with a quarter of the money at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried frozen yoghurt, but sure looks tempting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry. I am busy wiping my drool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i Love ice cream frozen yogurt.. i have a vicious sweet tooth

    ReplyDelete