Thursday, June 2, 2011

Check this out: Capri's

This trip was a silly accident me and a couple of my friends made while we were trying to find a nice place to eat.

Maybe our first mistake was not realizing that anywhere in Boca Raton that offers "Complimentary valet parking" is not to be messed with, but now that I think about it, I'm glad we stumbled in one of the small nice places you probably wouldn't notice at first glance.
Capri's is an Italian restaurant that receives the first five star rating from me for it's wonderfully tranquil atmosphere to the wonderful food that was served there. Now I'm not the best fine dining person but I will say that from the moment my friends and I sat down, we were given a great experience. The waiter was friendly and knowledgeable, he poured our water into beautiful wine glasses and offered us fresh toasty french bread served with a delightful cheese sauce that had a hint of chili pepper.  The atmosphere was dim lighting with small accent candles covered by beaded lamps and then we sat back and cracked open our menus.....
Well aside from the fact that all the dishes names were in Italian with an english description...all the dishes were over twenty dollars. No biggie, we each order and our food comes in due time. And I must say, it was worth every penny, the food was of the up-most excellent quality and my shrimp scampi was probably the best I've ever had (so far).
So if you want a really nice place to go for an anniversary dinner, a really special family outing or if you REALLY want to impress that cute girl you met a couple days ago, then this is your place to do it. Itadakimasu!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good place to eat. I'll be sure to take someone special there someday. Grazie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice place

    ReplyDelete